Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting closer!

Well, I had my security interview over the weekend. It wasn't as bad as I had thought. I dont know why I thought it may be 'bad'--it was a really nice agent, just asking a lot of the same questions I had already answered on the 86. I was just really nervous. Whew...now that that is out of the way...I wait. He didnt seem to think it would take him very long to submit his report. That was nice to hear. I also talked to a different one in Indiana that will be covering my contacts and references there. My target date of completion is mid August. We will see.
I really couldn't be any more excited...or nervous...

1 comment:

sclawgrl said...

I had my security interview last week too, and the waiting is just excruciating. Different investigators have talked to most of my contacts, but not all of my references have been called yet. I realize this can take a few months, but I understand exactly what you mean about the time crawling - hopefully we'll both get good news very, very soon!

Post a Comment